As a professional you come across many tricky situations that, if not handled well, can change the relationship. When you are prepared, you handle it with élan.
This six hours course is instructor led with plenty of role plays and interactive exercises that make learning fun.
• be prepared for unexpected situations in the corporate scenario
• present yourself as a professional
• manage your image and respond with confidence
• be sensitive to others while interacting professionally
Presenting yourself as a professional
Perfecting the handshake
Compliments – when and how
Small talk and networking
Telephone and email etiquette
• The dos and donʼts in dressing
• Clothes and corporate culture
• Packaging oneself
• Handling cultural differences in the business arena
• Quick tips to handle challenging situations