This workshop will help you plan, prepare, practice and deliver presentations with greater confidence and control.
1. You come prepared with a five minute presentation that you will present to the class.
2. You are evaluated on your presentation skills by the facilitator.
3. The facilitator takes you through the session on presentation skills.
4. You present the second time incorporating the learning from the session.
5. You receive feedback on the second presentation and review the difference in both the presentations.
• plan and prepare your presentation more effectively
• keep your audience engaged
• handle difficult situations with confidence
• interact with the audience, taking questions and feedback
Meeting the needs of the audience
Aims and objectives – focussing on the audience
Preparing your content and delivery notes
Practising your delivery and timing
Confidence and its effect on the audience
Relaxation techniques to ease anxiety
An evaluation of your body language and image
Positive language and appropriate gestures
Connect and interact with your audience
Using your voice effectively
Use effective and appropriate visual aids
Formulating a personal action plan