This course helps you write proposals that gets the readerʼs attention and sets him thinking on what you are proposing.
1. A pre course questionnaire to understand your expectations from the course.
2. A review of the proposals you write by our facilitator will be followed by a classroom session and coaching.
• write with the objective in mind
• create proposals that speak benefits
• make your writing engaging, informative and creative
• make your proposal visually appealing
Understanding the clientʼs business and organization structure
Understanding the audienceʼs needs
Articulating the objective of the proposal
Planning the structure
Organizing the content
Writing the benefit statement
Providing relevant information
Creating the visual appeal