This one day course helps you plan, structure and write reports by taking you through practical exercises and discussions.
1. A facilitator-led classroom program that gives you plenty of opportunity to write and seek feedback.
2. Participants share a sample of the reports with the facilitator before the training to ensure the learning is personalised to each participantsʼ needs.
• plan, structure and organise your report
• create a cohesiveness by building transitions in the structure
• write with the objective of the report in mind
• the overall design element
Planning the structure
Sequencing the report
Use expressions that connect you with the reader
Adopt a style that fits in with the objective of the report
The beginning, middle and end
Create visuals to enhance the appeal of your document