This one day course is important to achieve a successful working relationship with your team members.
1. A pre course questionnaire on how feedback is given by the participants, and the expected behaviours to be displayed after the course are captured to make the training relevant.
• define feedback and when it should be used
• deliver appropriate feedback to your team members
• give feedback to help you build on your team members strengths
• create a conducive environment for feedback
What is effective feedback?
When to deliver feedback?
The benefits of feedback
Defining feedback – the difference between praise and feedback
Constructive feedback to develop individuals
Instant feedback vs formal feedback
Preparing for the feedback meeting
Setting SMART objectives to ensure action
Listening to the receiverʼs feedback
Remaining calm and not becoming emotional or aggressive during feedback
Preparing an Action Plan for use in the workplace