This course helps you to plan your writing, perfect your grammar, and assess your style and tone to write professionally.
1. You begin with an online pre assessment that helps you understand your email writing skills.
2. During the training you are assigned online exercises that help you practice what you learn in the training.
3. After the training you are assigned a coach who reviews your emails and provides feedback that helps you apply the newly-learnt skills.
4. At the end of coaching, you take a post assessment that will help you assess the improvement in writing after the training.
Most of the course is delivered online with few classroom sessions. Based on your learning needs, the duration can be customised.
• plan the structure of your emails for better readability and comprehension
• overcome the 'blank screen' syndrome and reduce the time it takes to write
• write keeping the reader's needs in mind
• apply tips that help you build a tone and style appropriate to the reader
• avoid common mistakes that have a negative impact on your professional image
Planning the structure of the email
Organisation that makes your writing easy to understand
Eliminating grammar errors and punctuation faux pas
Writing meaningful subject lines
Tailoring the message to the reader's needs
Is the reader clear as to WHY you are writing?
How can you professionally
- deal with complaints
- give information
- get a result
- persuade the reader
Is my style appropriate to the situation and reader?
Writing effective opening lines
Action points that get you results